Saturday, January 3, 2015

The first Saturday of the New Year

Well after spending all day off and on attempting to color I decided to create a card to post here.  I will admit I went through at least three different patterns before finally settling on this one.  The background is created using the linear embossing folder from Lifestyle crafts and sponging some distress inks on it.  The Panda and umbrella are from Mama Elephant and can be found on their website, and the sentiment is a die cut from Simon Says Stamp.  Soon this weekend will be coming to an end and I really don’t know if I was as productive as I would like to have been, but hey I have about fifty-one and a half weeks to get betterJ  That’s the joy of waking up every morning.  I know that I have another day to get it right.  How did your weekend go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and sitting a spell with me.