Monday, January 5, 2015

Changed again

Wow, if only we could change to our looks as easily as I have changed this blog.  Since going live on January 1st of this year this is the third template I have tried out and today is only January 5th.  I promise that I will get it how I want sooner rather than later.  I have also added a badge to Kit and Clowder.  Kit and Clowder is one of the many resources available for those of us who wish to improve our copic coloring skills.  She is an awesome instructor who believes in quick feedback, which is something that I really appreciate.  I will admit it has taken me longer than average to get through the classes but that is my fault and not hers.  I hope to finish at least one of the classes in the very near future since I have also signed myself up for the Copic certification class being offered in Phoenix the first weekend in February.  Hope to have a card posted soon.  Hope everyone is having an awesome day so far.  ***HUGS*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and sitting a spell with me.